Skip to main content

PURPOSE DISCOVERY

   It's a new month and I believed you have been doing amazingly well, I will use this opportunity to wish you the best of this new month. 



 Let's dive to what we have today, one of Myles Munroe quote's say"Until purpose is discover, existence has no meaning, for purpose is the source of fulfillment." You must understand that until you discover your purpose as a person that's when your life make sense. 


 In the journey of life, you will get to stage  where you ask yourself the 'Wh"questions. You are really eager to know "why", "what"and where  you are heading to in life. 

 

These questions ring in your mind consciously or unconsciously. Discovering your purpose as a person requires something from you and also you must know that to fulfill purpose you need to know who created you, when you know who created you, it will be easy for you to discover your purpose of existence. 


God who created you, created you for a specific reason. He never created something just to see if he could make it. 

 

 Discovering your purpose gives you clarity on how you live your life. It concentrate your life on what's important, you know what you really want and how you go about doing it. 


Discovering your purpose simplifies your life, your purpose becomes the standard you use to evaluate which activities are essential and which are not. You feel motivated to take drastic steps towards achieving your purpose. 

  

When you discover your purpose, it changes your motives of living a normal life, it changes your Mindset and gives  more drive to go extra mile to do what you want to do. 

 

The best time to discover your purpose is NOW.


Living on purpose is a path to peace. 



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Let Go

I remember a season in my life when I kept holding on to something that had clearly ended. It wasn’t easy to admit it, but deep down, I knew I was trying to fix what no longer wanted to be whole. I replayed moments, conversations, and memories , hoping something would change if I just tried harder. But nothing did. Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. I kept telling myself, “Maybe it’ll get better,” but the truth was, I was holding on to what God was asking me to release. I was afraid of what would happen if I let go,  afraid of the silence, the emptiness, and the unknown that might follow. Then one evening, while journaling, I came across a verse that changed everything: “ Be still and know that I am God. ” It was a gentle reminder that I didn’t need to have all the answers. I just needed to trust that God knew what He was doing. Letting go didn’t happen overnight. Some days I cried. Other days I smiled and pretended I was fine. But slowly, I began to see that peace does...

You’re Never Too Lost to Find Yourself

 There comes a moment in everyone’s life when the noise quiets down and you’re left alone with your thoughts, wondering if you’ve lost your way. Maybe it’s after another failed plan, a dream that didn’t work out, or a season that feels painfully still. You start asking, Who am I really? What am I even doing with my life? I’ve met people who looked perfectly fine on the outside but were quietly wrestling with these questions. Some thought they’d already missed their turn in life; others feared they were too far gone to begin again. But here’s the thing about self-discovery, it doesn’t have a deadline. Finding yourself isn’t always a dramatic moment of awakening. Sometimes, it’s in the small decisions, choosing to rest when you’ve been running, forgiving yourself for not knowing better, saying no to things that don’t serve your peace anymore.  It’s the gentle unfolding that happens when you stop rushing to become who everyone expects you to be and start listening to your own voi...

Game-Changer for Small Businesses: How Nigeria’s New Tax Reform Could Spark Real Growth

 Nigeria has taken a bold step toward modernizing its economic framework with the signing of four significant tax reform bills by President Bola Tinubu. Beyond just fiscal restructuring, this move signals a renewed commitment to building a more inclusive and growth-oriented economy particularly for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which remain the backbone of job creation in Nigeria. For too long, MSMEs have operated under the weight of multiple taxes, inconsistent levies, and burdensome regulatory processes that often discourage growth and formalization. With the new reforms—set to take effect from January 2026 the government is centralizing tax administration, simplifying the tax structure, and introducing clearer exemptions for small businesses. Companies earning ₦50 million or less annually are now exempt from several key taxes, while individuals earning below ₦800,000 monthly are also free from personal income tax obligations. This creates a friendlier operating e...