Skip to main content

THE CHRONICLES.

 THE CHRONICLES.


In the past few years, I have not been consistent in writing on this Blog.


 I have been occupied with a lot of things and in the process I have come to realize that growth is the ability to take responsibility and also be able to balance every area of your life.


 I also got distracted in the process from the primary purpose but Thank God for God! 🤭( I mean this). I have come to realize that without a clear purpose, you will keep changing directions, jobs, relationships, or other externals-hoping each change will settle the confusion or fill the emptiness in your heart. The point is that it's in human nature to get distracted so you keep moving from one place to another without direction. You think, Maybe this time it will be different, but it doesn't solve your real problem lack of focus and purpose. The Bible says, "Don't live carelessly, unthinkingly. Make sure you understand what the Master wants."What the Master wants is for us to live solely for the purpose for which he created us!


 Also in the process of growth, I have learned that If you want your life to have an impact, focus! You need to Stop dabbling. Stop trying to do it all. Do less! Do only that which matters most. Never confuse activity with productivity.


In conclusion, You need to start seeing your life in God's view that is asking yourself questions, like,

What does God say about me?

What are his plans for me? and so on.


Start seeing yourself as the one called by God! Living for God's glory is the greatest achievement we can accomplish in our lives.


Your Friend,

©️ Olusola Blessing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Let Go

I remember a season in my life when I kept holding on to something that had clearly ended. It wasn’t easy to admit it, but deep down, I knew I was trying to fix what no longer wanted to be whole. I replayed moments, conversations, and memories , hoping something would change if I just tried harder. But nothing did. Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. I kept telling myself, “Maybe it’ll get better,” but the truth was, I was holding on to what God was asking me to release. I was afraid of what would happen if I let go,  afraid of the silence, the emptiness, and the unknown that might follow. Then one evening, while journaling, I came across a verse that changed everything: “ Be still and know that I am God. ” It was a gentle reminder that I didn’t need to have all the answers. I just needed to trust that God knew what He was doing. Letting go didn’t happen overnight. Some days I cried. Other days I smiled and pretended I was fine. But slowly, I began to see that peace does...

You’re Never Too Lost to Find Yourself

 There comes a moment in everyone’s life when the noise quiets down and you’re left alone with your thoughts, wondering if you’ve lost your way. Maybe it’s after another failed plan, a dream that didn’t work out, or a season that feels painfully still. You start asking, Who am I really? What am I even doing with my life? I’ve met people who looked perfectly fine on the outside but were quietly wrestling with these questions. Some thought they’d already missed their turn in life; others feared they were too far gone to begin again. But here’s the thing about self-discovery, it doesn’t have a deadline. Finding yourself isn’t always a dramatic moment of awakening. Sometimes, it’s in the small decisions, choosing to rest when you’ve been running, forgiving yourself for not knowing better, saying no to things that don’t serve your peace anymore.  It’s the gentle unfolding that happens when you stop rushing to become who everyone expects you to be and start listening to your own voi...

Game-Changer for Small Businesses: How Nigeria’s New Tax Reform Could Spark Real Growth

 Nigeria has taken a bold step toward modernizing its economic framework with the signing of four significant tax reform bills by President Bola Tinubu. Beyond just fiscal restructuring, this move signals a renewed commitment to building a more inclusive and growth-oriented economy particularly for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which remain the backbone of job creation in Nigeria. For too long, MSMEs have operated under the weight of multiple taxes, inconsistent levies, and burdensome regulatory processes that often discourage growth and formalization. With the new reforms—set to take effect from January 2026 the government is centralizing tax administration, simplifying the tax structure, and introducing clearer exemptions for small businesses. Companies earning ₦50 million or less annually are now exempt from several key taxes, while individuals earning below ₦800,000 monthly are also free from personal income tax obligations. This creates a friendlier operating e...